Pages

Friday 12 September 2014

Reading Updates

Hey there! I'm back!

During the many weeks of absence (on my blog), I am pleased to announce that I have recovered from my reading slump! Here are the books I've read in August and September so far:

Between the Spark and the Burn (Between, #2)MagnoliaThe Fourth Wish (The Art of Wishing, #2)

Killer Frost (Mythos Academy, #6)Strange and Ever After (Something Strange and Deadly, #3)Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)

The Dark World (Dark World, #1)Resistance (Night School, #4)

And because of that, I caught up with my reading challenge! Although I'm still a dozen books behind schedule. Speaking of which, my goal is to finish 60 books this year although if you've noticed, I initially planned to finish 100 books at the beginning of the year (to see 2014 resolutions, click here). Well, what can I say? I didn't expect life as a secondary student to be that tough.

Looking back at the resolutions and goal I planned for blogging at the start of the year, I realized I simply haven't manage to accomplish anything. This isn't because I've lost interest in blogging, it's because blogging takes up a lot of time and I haven't got much of it ever since I began secondary school. I contemplated on starting a new goal for this year but what's the point? Three quarters of the year have flown past. Time flies fast.

Anyways, I've gotta go. Hopefully after exams, I'll have more time to blog and join in the blogosphere. Happy reading!
  


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bundles of thanks to all that comment!