Pages

Sunday 1 March 2015

The Little Newsletter [#1]

Although I've been MIA on my blog for a long time, doesn't mean nothing is happening in my life. Even though I've mentioned before that I'll be posting when I feel like it, I can't help but feel that it's a complete waste to have nothing on my blog for months so here it is, a biweekly/monthly thing I can post!

Nah... Just kidding.

1. I've been chosen to perform a solo piece for my orchestra!



Seriously, I've never expected that I'll be selected to perform a solo piece. There are peeps in my section that are just as ah-mazing at erhu (a chinese fiddle) and... aaaand dayum, I'm the chosen one. I can't get over it. My seniors are really nice to let me perform for the exchange program and I'm just sitting going all



2. Freaking Examinations

Le absolute joy.

That's all the interesting stuff that's happening in my life. Such a colourful life.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bundles of thanks to all that comment!