Pages

Saturday 24 January 2015

2015 Updates

Sup diggity dogs! (that line came from dan though XD)

If you haven't noticed, I haven't been posting regularly. I mean, once in a few months doesn't count as regular, does it?

That's because:

1. Blogging is very time consuming. Especially for people whose foundation in English is not exactly impressive. Like me.

2. Reading takes up lots of time and I don't have a lot of it nowadays. *sad face* Life in secondary school is just pure hectic mess.

3. This blog is for reading and the two combination is just too time consuming. So there you have it, in case you might be wondering why I go MIA so frequently in the recent months.

BUT that doesn't stop me from reading though. I plan to read 35 books this year (WHAT? That's unacceptably too little!) which is significantly much lesser compared to the previous two years. Like I said, it's because of school. 

Because of these reasons, I've decided to post only when I feel like it and when I have the time. And by that, I'm most likely going MIA again for months. So... Happy reading I guess?

Ciao!
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bundles of thanks to all that comment!