Pages

Monday 14 October 2013

My Reading Pile [#1]

Eh-hem. My first not-very-official reading pile.
***

Untold (The Lynburn Legacy, #2) by SaraJes Brennan.

Untold (The Lynburn Legacy, #2)

After reading Unspoken and having a mini lwor rant out of it, you'd be suprised to say that I bought this book. YES. I bought it.
To be honest, I actually contemplated buying The Dream Thieves but round up buying this because the cover was way prettier than that of The Dream Thieves. Before you judge me, let's just say that I only had $20 and this book was cheaper. Not to mention I'm in the middle of desperate-for-books crisis.

Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits #1) by Katie McGarry

Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1)

I deserve some kind of an applause for this. I managed to snag a book with a SNOGGING cover from the library. Without much attention. Hey, no one expects a twelve year-old to read this kinda books... 

Ruby Red (Ruby Red Trilogy #1)

Ruby Red (Precious Stone Trilogy, #1)

I hope this isn't bad. It looks promising.

Witchfall (The Tudor Witch Trilogy #2)

Witchfall (The Tudor Witch Trilogy, #2)

Apparently, the library didn't have Witchstruck which was kind of disappointing. I hate to start the second book without reading the first. Oh well, let's see if I can snag some opportunity to go to the library again.

Touch (Denazen #1)

Touch (Denazen, #1)

Hmph yeah. The past-me inside insisted we grab this. And I borrowed to shut her up. Plus, if Jennifer L. Armentrout finds this good then yeah, kind of worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bundles of thanks to all that comment!